You guys just love shopping! It was only last week that we announced a huge £3 million had been spent through Give as you Live– thanks again, on behalf of ourselves and the charities you support.
This week our top donation is for the NSPCC, in one single transaction a shopper raised £60 by taking out a new contract at Sky.
Would you believe even giving up smoking can raise money for charity now with E-Lites (electronic cigarettes) and Give as you Live – £26.98 was raised for Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare.
Here’s the top 5 donations from last week:
1. £60.00 raised for NSPCC at Sky
2. £34.16 raised for Cats Protection at On The Beach
3. £30.00 raised for SeeSaw at Aviva Car Insurance
4. £26.98 raised for Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare at E-Lites
5. £25.00 raised for Romance Academy at O2
We have loads of fab offers on the site and over on Pinterest, so if you’re after a bargain be sure to check these out before you go shopping.
Also, remember if you invite a friend to Give as you Live, we’ll donate an extra £5 to your charity when they spend £10 with us.