Gone are the days of diaries, notepads and post-its. 2013 is all about the Smartphone. Since Apple first released the iPhone in 2007, millions of people adjusted the way they organised their life using the thousands of apps available from the iTunes and App store.
It’s taken a while for competitors such as Windows and Samsung to catch up – but it was worth the wait. Here’s our Smartphone buying guide for 2013.
- Smart Stay – Automatically recognises when you are looking at the phone
- S-Beam – share content with friends that are nearby
- Pop-up play – Picture-in-picture technology lets you watch an HD video in another window while sending an email or text simultaneously
- Best photo – takes a burst of 8 photos to always get the best one
- A speedy one second start-up camera
- Comes with Beats Audio™ so everything you hear on your phone—from music and videos to games and YouTube—is rich and authentic.
- 4.7-inch Gorilla Glass screen is both durable and scratch-resistant.
- Powerful quad-core processor.
- Comes with the latest Google apps, putting the best of Google in the palm of your hand.
- You ask with voice search and Google answers.
- A smart keyboard with gesture typing
- Comes with a high-performance 8MP camera that includes ‘photosphere’ where you can take photos from every angle, putting you right in the scene