If you’re like me and have transitioned from an avid tea drinker to a coffee addict, but the instant stuff just isn’t grinding your beans anymore, we’ve searched near and far to find the best coffee machines for 2013.
Remember to shop with Give as you Live so that every time you make a coffee, you can rest assured your charity is feeling the love too.
Best value for money coffee machine
Delonghi ICM 40B 12Cup Coffee Maker, £33.00, Tesco Direct
- Practical and stylish in design
- Easy-to-use digital programmable timer
- Can serve up to 12 cups of coffee at a time
Best mid-range coffee machine
Cuisinart Brew & Serve Coffee Machine, £90.68, Amazon
- On demand filter coffee, simply press to pour cup by cup
- Coffee gauge indicates the amount of brewed coffee remaining
- 12 cup reservoir keeps coffee fresh, hot and ready to serve for hours
The ultimate coffee machine
Starbucks Verismo 585 Brewer Coffee machine, £259.00, Selfridges
- Make all your favourite Starbucks® beverages at the touch of a button
- Enjoy everything from caffè lattes and espresso to brewed coffee.
- Pre-programmed functions makes it easy to customise your perfect cup.