Shop and raise money for charity with Europcar deals
Europcar is Europe's biggest car rental company, priding itself on great prices on the latest cars via a quick and easy to use online booking engine.
Save up to 20% off the base rate when you book your car rental for 2 days or more, at least 21 days in advance
Vehicles subject to availability
- Valid at participating locations across Australia and New Zealand.
- Valid for bookings and rental pick-ups until 15th of December 2021. Blackout dates when the offer is not valid: 11th April 2021 - 26th April 2021; 26th June 2021 - 18th July 2021; 18th September 2021 - 10th October 2021
- A reservation restriction of at least 21 days prior to vehicle pick-up applies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Minimum length of rental must be 2 days to receive this offer. Days are based on a 24 hour rental period.
- Discount of 20% applies to base cost (time and kilometres) of rental only. Discount will be incorporated into your total price at Quote Summary page.
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply.
- An online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick-up applies.
- Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick-up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel, unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads.
- Valid to all passenger vehicle classes, including prestige.
- Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres in metropolitan areas for up to 14 days, 200km per day for rentals in Country areas and 100km per day in Remote areas.
- For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200km free per day, 30+ days 100km free per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometer.
- If there is damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third party loss, you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances.
- For more information, refer to the Terms & Conditions of Rental.
Donations may only apply to the sale price and not include VAT, delivery and other such costs. Please do not use voucher codes from other websites as this may affect your donation.
How Give as you Live Online works
Choose a charity and enter your details
We have over 5,500 stores involved
Visit the store via our website or app, then shop as normal
Recent funds raised at Europcar
£14.23 raised for The Horsell Schools' Pta
£2.16 raised for Crosskennan Lane Animal Sanctuary
£9.02 raised for Mental Health Foundation
£4.70 raised for High Street Baptist Church
£13.24 raised for Scene & Heard
£13.32 raised for Maddie's Miracle
£3.21 raised for Scene & Heard
£4.52 raised for Scene & Heard
£5.77 raised for HEOS Musical Theatre
£3.24 raised for Mind (The National Association For Mental Health)
£5.18 raised for Chaperones
£4.22 raised for MOOR HOUSE SCHOOL
£1.50 raised for Bath & North East Somerset Carers Centre
£4.29 raised for Westminster Theological Centre
£10.31 raised for THE MERCIAN REGIMENT BENEVOLENT CHARITY
£7.74 raised for Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund
£4.30 raised for Tearfund
£4.43 raised for Fife Cat Shelter (Scotland)
Similar stores you might also like
Got questions? Here's what we're asked most
Select a question on the left to view its answer.
Give as you Live Online is a free and easy way to raise money for your favourite charity, just by shopping online.
Once you've signed up, you can browse our website for the store you want to shop with. Click 'shop & raise' to go to their website, then continue to shop as normal.
We'll then email you within 1-7 days to let you know how much you've raised.
You can support any of our 200,000+ UK charities.
Our charities range from big national charities to local schools, churches and social groups.
The donation amount varies from store to store. Most of the time you raise a percentage of what you spend - between 1% and 10% - whilst sometimes it's a fixed amount.
With some stores there are different rates or restrictions depending on what you buy - you can see more information on each store's page on our website.
Yes! You don't pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
It's also completely free for your charity. There are no joining or payment fees, so 100% of the donation will reach the charity.
We pay charities once a month via our payment technology partner, Stripe.
You can view the status of every donation within your account. A donation will typically move from 'pending' to 'approved' to 'paid' over the course of a few months.
As a "thank you" for sending them sales and customers, our stores pay us a commission.
We use this commission to make a donation to your chosen charity.
We donate 50% of the commission we receive, with the other 50% used to fund the on-going development of Give as you Live Online, which is free to all charities and members.
All donation amounts we display represent the amount the charity will receive - a 5% donation means a 5% donation!